Equipment designed for selective collection:
- Paper and packaging (blue and yellow container)
- Organic and rest (brown and green container)
Highlights the vesatility comparing to those existing on the market, with two loading functions:
1. Side loader/elevator, equipped with hydraulic comb and bucket arms, able to handle DIN 30700/EN840 containers, with capacities between 120 and 1100 liters.
2. Crane, IGLU containers.
These 2 posibilities within the same vehicle, makes dispensable the truck specifically dedicated to the conventional collection with rear cargo.
Two models available:
- Model RCS.2CCL.20 with Tipping Equipment
- Model RCS.2CCL.20.DRL to be handled by DANROLL hookloader
Designed for chassis 6x2/4, short cab and distance between 1st and 2nd axle from 5.000 mm to 5.300 mm (depending on the chassis and crane manufacturer) (+200mm if vertical exhaustl), with interface for connection of bodybuilders and power take-off.
Nominal flow 65l/m
Working presure 265bar
Cycle time 30 sec
Volume per cycle 2,5m³
Nominal press strength 31Tn
Maximum press strength 34Tn
DEPOSIT. Wilth filter and level indicator 185lts.
PUMP. Double body pistons Q=53/53 cm3/rev.
Hopper volume 7 m3
Compaction chamber volume 2.5 m3
Container double compartment 20 m3 (12/8)
- Tipping angle 47º.
- All turns by bronze bushings
- Adjustable rear underrun
- Anti-cyclist side protection
- Handwashing tank
ADVANTAGES: VERSATILITY by being able 2 charging functions
1. INCLUDED: side loader for DIN 30700/EN840 containers
2. NOT INCLUDED (NEITHER MANUFACTURED BY DANIMA): crane behind cabin with opening function for containers